Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Busy-ness

It's a good thing I don't have to deal with going to a job right now! I don't know where I'd find the time to squeeze it in.

The plumber came back today, to replace the rest of the old galvanized under the house so I shouldn't have any further water leaks. So, that's done. I noticed a bit of insulation knocked down, so will need to get somebody to go under there at some point to put it back.

Dental appointment tomorrow, one of at least two, I would imagine. And, finally got the results of the skin biopsy from a couple of weeks ago, and it's a squamous cell cancer, which I will go back and have excised next Wednesday. That should be fun. Fortunately, caught early so shouldn't prove to be a future problem. Then there'll be another visit to have stitches removed. And then, it's off to California. Busy! For an old retired woman, that is.

Other than that -- not much of interest going on. Whether or not the above is of interest is debatable, but I felt the need to share, so there you have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment