Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Spring -- from Hendricks Park

I am SO ready for some warm sunshine! Guess that's why I keep scouring my photo files for signs of spring -- there certainly are not any outside my window!

These photos are actually from last year -- late spring sometime, not quite sure. But as I said in the last post, this place is always exquisite, always something in bloom, regardless of weather.

I seem to have a bit of cabin fever. Do you think? But -- as I sit here writing this Ms. Streisand is singing 'Happy Days' and yes, they are happy days, sunshine or no sunshine. Life is good.



Rhodies, rhodies and more rhodies.....



So -- if the view from your window is as dreary as mine today, I send this bit of cheer and happiness and yes, hope that spring really will burst forth one of these days soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment