Saturday, June 26, 2021

Heat wave

Greetings from HOT Eugene! It's early yet, but later forecasts range from 104-107. Tomorrow, 113. Yikes. We didn't sign up for that in this part of the world.

As usual, I did some walking while doing [ie waiting for] my laundry this morning, early. Already hot then, but I got a few decent pics from it.

Over at the ponds, flowers and beauty are everywhere this time of year.

Back in the garden, plenty of flowers and beauty, too. Sun just beginning to filter into the garden area.



Laundry, breakfast and shower done. I got in an hour and 15 minutes of walking, about 8500 footsteps so far. Doubt there will be anymore serious outdoor time for me today, though I probably won't be able to resist brief walks around the building here and there. Thankfully, I don't have to go anywhere!

Stay safe, be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment