Monday, January 5, 2015

Normal? What's that?


Drove over to the coast yesterday with a friend, fully aware that it was going to be as wet there as it was here, but not caring. Too drizzly to be comfortable outside most of the time, so we stayed in the car other than lunch in Yachats and this single photo, taken north of Florence where there are still some smaller dunes to be seen. Not the most scenic section of the coast, but it looked just fine to me.

I haven't been to this part of the coast in many years, and it's one of my favorites, so I just had to hop out the first time we stopped and take a pic -- even if it's not a particularly inspiring one.  I've spent a lot of time in Yachats in past years and that, too, is one of my favorite places along the coast, so it was great to be back.

Sunnier days to come -- but the escape to different scenery (I love that coast in any weather, and so does my friend!) was terrific. Today, back to figuring out what is normal in my life and how to get back to it after the past few weeks (and there's still one crazy week left to go).

No comments:

Post a Comment