Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whine Time!

Here I am just over a week before I will need to let the movers know if I need to extend the moving date, and I find out that nothing has been happening on the mortgage!  The coordinator is now hustling, but my loan officer says the girl has been busy and just dropped the ball for awhile.  Arrrrggggggg!!!!!

She needed all kinds of info from my employer and landlord in Eugene, plus my current landlord, and I thought it was all done and off to the Rural Development underwriter.  WRONG !!  I finally contacted her this morning to see what was happening, and Diana (the loan officer) is glad I did.  I guess an urgent message from a customer carries a little more weight than from someone inside the bank.

I'm guessing my apartment manager in Eugene is on vacation this week, so that can't be done until next week.  Time is getting really, really, short and my stress level is getting really, really high.  I managed to get her the rest of the info she needed, or get it in action anyway.

I'm also guessing that I am going to have to extend the moving date by a week, because it seems unlikely that the underwriters will be able to turn it around in time for me to do anything else.  Then, of course, the paperwork all has to be mailed out here for me to sign.  I can't leave until that happens, or until I find out it's not going to happen.  Arrrrrrggggg!!!

OK.  I needed to vent. No more whining.  For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment