Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Step Two

Just got word from Georgia that I have an accepted offer.  Now, the inspector does his thing and we look at details.  I really don't expect to find anything -- this place has clearly been very well maintained -- but we have to look and be sure.  We have a 20-day period to get this done, will hopefully get it done sooner and then get on to step three -- appraisal.

I am surprisingly calm -- or is it sudden fear? :)  I think it's just acceptance that there is nothing more I can do from here.  I've been telling myself for a week now to just chill out, be patient.  Maybe that's working.  Or maybe I'm just in a state of shock.

Brookings is cool and damp today and, apparently, for the foreseeable future.  That pretty much means I won't be out and about doing anything interesting. My camera is still in the hands of Nikon, anyway (it's on 'parts hold'). It is, however, time for me to head upstairs and hit the treadmill. Yesterday I started my weight training routine again -- I stopped while I was doing yoga, but don't want to let it go too long.

1 comment:

  1. I hope to meet you before you go back to Georgia...isn't there an old song that says something like that? I work every Wed at the English Vlg Shoppes behind Matties..other than that I live up the Winchuck, care for my mother, am an Ombudsman for Long Term Care....and .......Karen

    ReplyDelete