Monday, August 8, 2022

I'm still here!

Happy to report that my health is back to normal, hopefully. I still haven't had much urge to write here but I don't want folks to think I've left the room, either. That will be true someday, and there will be no notice of it here, but maybe I should try to at least say hello now and then.

I spend most of my time on Twitter, and post photos there, where they don't go into a total void and where there is feedback.

Most of those photos are just iPhone snaps taken on my walks, but some of them are likable. Here's a few: I love sunrise at the ponds. The Hawk is a Cooper's Hawk, photo taken with full zoom from my window. Saw this guy at the bird bath several times during the spring/summer. Turns out there is a nest in one of our big trees (currently hidden by foliage) and now we have three noisy juveniles flying about all the time. I don't mind the screeching, but they are loud. I love watching them, too. Others here are not as amused, but as they grow older they'll likely seek out territories of their own.





No comments:

Post a Comment