Saturday, July 3, 2021

Happy Fourth of July !

Since I don't have much to say these days without saying it in photos, here are some from yesterday afternoon and this morning.

Yesterday afternoon, along the River trail.

Great Blue Heron, far in the distance [full zoom in use] in the early morning light, Delta Ponds.

I'm sure all these photos look the same to y'all out there, but I see all the subtle differences in light, especially the early morning light when the sun's just poking above the trees. I love the peacefulness, the quiet, the still beauty and the colors.

This little duck family was enjoying the log.

Saw a couple of tunnels through the trees that I'd never noticed, though I walk this trail often. It parallels the sidewalk, alongside the ponds near home, and is a much nicer alternative.

So that's my tour for today. Got a little over an hour of walking in before 8am, so the rest of the day I'll probably stay inside and chill.





No comments:

Post a Comment