Thursday, June 14, 2018

Sunsets from the window


Sunsets around here are getting better! Last couple of nights I've just sat on my sofa and watched, rather mesmerized. Much better standing at the window, of course, because naturally the view is more expansive. So much more above and to the sides. But, my camera gets too confused trying to focus beyond either the screen, on the left, or the rain-spattered glass, on the right. So I stay at a distance. Definitely time for a new camera.


I did try just through the screen, as the scene progressed. Definitely a lot of whirring going on as it finally figured out it needed to focus on the trees, or something other than the screen. Any closer, however, and I suspect the screen would win. Beautiful anyway, tho not great photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment