Wednesday, May 30, 2018

A quick move upstairs


Not a spectacular sunset, as sunsets go, but this is the view from my new apartment, from my sofa. Not bad. Not bad at all. Windows were open all day yesterday, with a cool and fresh westerly breeze blowing through. Also not bad. I like the apartment, and am very pleased to see that it does not have that awful, brown/gray carpet but a lighter one that is much more pleasing.

But quiet, blessedly quiet. And cool. Equally blessedly.

I'm still not completely moved. Just stuff left to put into boxes, not a lot of it. Then I have to clean the place. It won't need a lot, but some things. Like the refrigerator and bathroom and vacuuming.

Am I tired? You bet. But the achy back is gone and I'll be happy to finish this up and settle in here, though everything I've moved so far is already put away and the place looks pretty much as it always did.

No comments:

Post a Comment