Sunday, June 6, 2010

Remember This?


Back on April 3, right after I planted the small rosemary and lavender, before there was much more here.


As of today, it looks like this.  I've been waiting for some store to start closing out summer merchandise so I could find a birdbath on sale, and when I went to Wal-Mart this morning, there they were.  The rosemary and lavender are much larger and will become much larger still.  The other herbs and cosmos add to the mix and I'm really pleased with the overall result.

Quiet day here.  Overcast and damp, but I finally washed my poor car -- can't quite remember last time it had a bath, but I think it was last summer in Oregon.  Certainly long before it carried me safely across country!  Other than that, I'm not doing much.

Made some ice cream yesterday afternoon and ate every last bite after dinner -- can you say 'sugar overload'?  Not surprisingly, I didn't go to sleep easily but once asleep, I slept well.   The phosphatidyl-choline seems to be working.  I hope that once I catch up on all that sleep I won't be so sleepy all the time, but for now, it's just fine.  I'm happy to relax, listen to music, and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment