Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Some Favorite Photos

One of my myriad interests is photography, and that's something I want to share with everyone. The hard part is choosing which ones are my momentary favorites, to post here. Today I'm thinking Spring -- so let's go with that theme.


This golden California poppy grew in my front yard when I lived in the Napa Valley.


This lovely grove of aspens
grows at Difficult Campground,
near Aspen, Colorado. I camped
here for about a week back in
1983 during a solo two-month
bicycle tour of the Colorado
Rockies. That's a blog subject
all by itself, for a later date.















I really love this photo of the flowering fruit trees and the wild mustard growing in a vineyard along the Silverado Trail in the Napa Valley. It's not every year that residents are treated to this sight. It all depends upon Mother Nature's weather whims. And of course, as with all of my photos, this one brings back memories of a wonderful slice of my life. There have been many.

No comments:

Post a Comment