Friday, October 26, 2018

She lives!

Hello, world,

I hear I've been a bad girl again and caused someone to worry because I haven't posted anything for awhile. I get that. At my age, one never knows.

Fear not, however. I am alive and well, if preoccupied with genealogy and expending most of my energy between that and good workouts at the gym.

And really, there isn't much to write about here. I doubt that few, if any, are interested in the hours I spend digging here and there for info on unidentified ancestors, or for posts on how much or how little I'm doing at the gym, or that I've planted garlic for the winter. And really, that's about all there is.

So, no worries. And if you do wonder about me, I'm pretty easy to contact, as this person did, and I'd be glad to hear from you. I'm not sure how active I'm going to be here, however.


No comments:

Post a Comment